The various audit areas are developed in order to identify different situations and opportunities.
Audits are carried out to analyze whether tax obligations are being fulfilled correctly, to record overhead expenses and adequacy of accounting balances, to examine paperwriter pay to write essay the efficiency and effectiveness of tax planning and its procedures, to measure tax liabilities and to advise management (examining labor operations), as well as to identify possible improvements in employment in order to prevent costs and risks in this area.
Particularly in tax area:
- There are tax credits subjected to judicial or administrative recoveries;
- Direct and indirect tax assessments (IRPJ -corporate income tax, IPI – tax on manufactured goods, ICMS – value added tax, PIS – social integration program tax, COFINS – social security financing contribution, withholdings, social security contributions in general among others);
- Correct fulfillment of ancillary tax obligations, in all spheres (federal, state, municipal and social security).
- Compliance with general and specific labor obligations, either in admission or termination of employment contracts.
- Adequacy of social security classifications and compliance with legal requirements in general.
In general, tax, fiscal, social security and labor audits seek to:
- Analyze whether paperwriter pay to write essay tax obligations are being met correctly;
- Make accounting for overhead and adequacy of accounting balances;
- Examine efficiency and effectiveness of tax planning and its procedures;
- Measure tax liabilities and advise management (examining labor operations);
- Identify possible improvements in employment in order to prevent costs and risks in this area.